It is the intention of the City of Bunbury that the content of this website should be accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with disabilities who may use assistive technology.
Browsers with accessibility functions
This website provides functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size (using A+ and A- buttons in top right-hand corner of each page). Alternatively, see the list below for details of how you can change the text size using your browser.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 and above – Select ‘View menu’, click on ‘Text size’ and choose a size from the options ‘Largest’ to ‘Smallest’.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (Macintosh) – Click ‘View menu’, click on ‘Text zoom’ and choose a size from the options 50% – 300% or ‘Larger’ or ‘Smaller’.
– Safari – Select ‘View menu’ and click ‘Make text bigger’ to increase the font size or ‘Make text smaller’ to reduce the font size.
– FireFox – Select ‘View menu’, click on ‘Text size’ and choose to either ‘Increase’ or ‘Decrease’ the font size.
– Mozilla – Select ‘View menu’, click on ‘Text zoom’, and choose a percentage size or select ‘Larger’ or ‘Smaller’.
In most cases your computer will be capable of reading the documents and files featured on this website. The majority of the documents you will find on this website are in PDF format. To access these documents, you need to download and install Adobe PDF Reader.
Since PDF documents may not be readily accessible to screen readers and may not be formatted for visually impaired users, the following tools can be used to convert PDF documents into plain text or plain HTML documents. This service is provided by Adobe.
– Online Conversion: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
– Email Conversion: For converting offline documents, you can send your PDF as an email attachment and a converted version of the document will be posted back to you.
An Adobe Acrobat access plug-in is also available from: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/5efe.htm
Request alternative formats
If you’re using a screen reader and are unable to read documents or complete forms available on this site, you might like to contact someone who is able to read and write the answers for you. Alternatively, you can contact us for assistance or to request alternative formats. Email [email protected] or call +61 8 9792 7000 or TTY +61 8 9792 7370.
As the visitbunbury.com.au website is dynamic, and accessibility is a fluid concept, there is always the possibility that accessibility difficulties will be encountered. Nevertheless, the City of Bunbury will continue to strive to improve the accessibility of this website and we encourage your feedback to help us to improve the end-user experience for all.
If you have any comments or queries please contact us by email or you can call +61 8 9792 7000 or TTY +61 8 9792 7370.
The city of Bunbury is proud to be an accessible city to everyone and is actively involved in ensuring our facilities cater for people with a range of disability, parents with prams and senior members of our community. Through the You’re Welcome Access WA initiative, a detailed overview is available of Bunbury’s facilities including parking area, accommodation and attractions. Visit the You’re Welcome website to get access to all these details to make your trip as pleasant and comfortable as possible.